Opened in 1963, the Menzies Hotel Sydney has over the years built an enviable reputation of hospitality, warmth and quality. With a track record sparkled by international awards and accolades, it tops the list of CBD hotels in Sydney. The hotel provides the best in accommodation, dining and other amenities.
Located in the CBD, Menzies Hotel Sydney is in close proximity to numerous tourist attractions. In addition there are many shopping malls around which will keep you entertained. As for transport you do not have to worry about accessing cabs and buses; they are right that the doorstep. For easy location, the address of the hotel is, 14 Carrington Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia.
The hotel has not spared anything when it comes to ensuring that the guests are comfortable and feel at home. In total, there are 446 suites and guest room which are fitted to cater for different guests. Whether you are on a romantic getaway or a family holiday, there are rooms for everyone. Even businessmen can get rooms specially designed to suit their corporate needs in terms of comfort and technology.
- Standard rooms – These are located at the back of the hotel and one can choose from five different variations. There are twin rooms, King Rooms, Queen Rooms and triple rooms. On the north wing there are the very spacious double double rooms. Standard rooms are best for couples, individuals and conference guests.
- Standard Parkview rooms – Located at the front, these rooms offer stunning views of the Wynyard Park. Standard Parkview Rooms can either be King, Twin or Disabled access. Perfect for conference guests and couples.
- Superior rooms – For corporate guests and families, these are the ideal rooms. They are quite spacious and have high ceilings. You can choose from King Rooms or Double Double ones.
- Suites – Here you get a king sized bedroom plus a private separate space. The deluxe suite has a separate living room, dining area and kitchenette in addition to two marble bathrooms. The junior suite is the same as the deluxe without the kitchenette and dining area.
Menzies Hotel Sydney has the Best Sydney CBD Hotels dining. You can enjoy a sumptuous meal at the Carrington restaurant, drink a cold beet at the Piano Bar and enjoy a cocktail at the wine bar. With a vibrant yet relaxing atmosphere, this is the perfect place to kick back after a long day working or visiting. Do not miss out on live entertainment nights where the fun is unlimited.
Things to do
Boredom becomes a thing of the past when you visit the hotel. The long list of things you can do around the area keeps you excited.
- A visit to the Taronga Zoo.
- An evening at the Sydney Opera house.
- A sightseeing tour to the Sydney Harbor Bridge, Royal botanic Gardens, Circular Quay and Darling Harbor.
- Go for some wine tasting at Hunter Valley.
To get more information on tour packages offered by the hotel, you can contact them.
Website: Permanently Closed
Phone:+61 2 9299 1000
Address: 14 Carrington St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia