If you are looking for the premier Sydney experience, there is no other better place to find it than the Marriott Hotel Sydney. Combining the best of location, accommodation, dining and other services, Marriott Hotel Sydney goes beyond customers’ expectations to create an experience of a lifetime. With high quality personalized services, guests feel welcome and this is manifested in their willingness to visit again and again.
- Bridge View. Has one king or two double beds and a harbor bridge view.
- Opera view which offers a view of the Opera House and a partial view of the Sydney Harbor.
- Executive level. Features one king sized bed and is located on the upper floors. Offers a partial view of the harbor and a full Opera House view.
- Junior Suite with one king sized bed.
- Opera suite. Spacious with a view of both the Opera House and Sydney Harbor. Has a separate living area and bedroom.
- Spa suite. Has two rooms plus a bedroom. Here you can enjoy a view of the skyline.
- Duplex suite with two bedrooms and views of the Opera House and harbor.
- Presidential suite. Found on the executive level. Has two bedrooms and a partial harbor view as well as an Opera House View.
Accommodation tips and warnings
- All the rooms have a non-smoking policy.
- You can book 10 or more rooms but you have to contact the hotel first.
- Different rooms have different amenities and special benefits. Some of the amenities include entertainment, rollaway beds, food and beverages, ironing board and many others.
- A fitness and recreation center with a swimming pool, sauna, spa and a health club.
- Facilities for business meetings and conferences.
- Round the clock reception and tour desk.
- The Opera House.
- The harbor bridge.
- The Rocks District.
- Taronga zoo.
- Luna Park.
- Museum of contemporary art.
- Bondi Beach and many others.